Undercover Lovers - Dee Carney,  Chloe Cole,  Cari Quinn,  Dee Tenorio
Four ultra-sexy stories by four great authors, with one theme.

Who's undercover?
Shane Madison - Dead sexy private eye posing as a Strippendale's dancer
Tucker Lamb - Smooth as butter former conman posing as nerdy professor
Saffron Burton - Sensual food critic posing as just another customer
Katrina Killian - Brazenly sexual cop posing as a gang member

I loved the stories in this anthology and I couldn't get enough. I have to say, Conned, by Chloe Cole was my favorite. Wow, that was intense and I need Tucker in my life with his mastery of ice! I think you're going to find that these shorts are sweet, sassy and so much fun.

Consumed by Dee Carney:

Ok, I gotta admit, a curvy chick who gets the sensual cooker chef dude is already zinging through my brain. I freaking love it.

August Jaeger is a chef at a famous, award-winning restaurant and his dishes are to come for. He sees Saffron in his restaurant and is suspicious of her motives for being there… Well, she does have a secret, but it is not the one he expects...

Saffron Burton is a food journalist and she's come to Chef August Jaeger's restaurant to find out what he's dishing up for Restaurant Week. When they meet, sparks fly, as do the moans she makes when she tastes his food. She's interested and horny and wants more--from August. More of him and what he can give her.

Son, their heated exchange soon flares brighter and hotter as they explore their passion, with an explosion that might rock their budding foundation.

This was a good short and I loved how August lusts after Saffrons curves. I also love how she revels in her curves. This is one self-assured woman. Definitely a good story to read when you're in the mood for something steamy.

Conned by Chloe Cole:

A sexuality professor and a chemistry professor. Sparks fly! I liked this story immensely. Will science prevail or will human emotion… or both? The principal characters, Cricket Malloy and Tucker Lamb are attracted to each other. She brings out Tucker's latent sexuality and he brings out her tenderness. As they seem to be on a path of lustily, happily forever after, it seems Tucker's past might have caught up with him. I distinctly liked the way the characters developed and opened up in this story. They were not afraid to show their emotions nor let their beliefs be broken down. Especially their belief in themselves, as individuals, as well as a couple. It was sexy and steamy. And you don't want to miss Tucker's knowledge of ice.

Conquered by Cari Quinn:

Ok, I gotta say, a male stripper who can't dance but ends up getting the girl anyway? Total win in my book.

Shane Madison is a stripper. Well, not really. He's a fresh PI undercover on assignment for a skeevy client. He's dancing at a strip club to maintain his cover while he tries to gather evidence. That's where he meets his mark, Emma Donegan.

Emma is a serial monogamist and she just does not do one night stands. So, why, then is she so ready to drop her panties, turn her tail up and take a wild, one-night ride with a stripper who can't dance? She's attracted to him. She's finally letting herself be her self. I love that Emma came out of her shell to find happiness in Shane's arms.

This was a steam-the-glass story full of sexiness, hot male strippers in g-strings and mistaken identities that I adored and laughed aloud while I read their interactions. It also made me sweat a little. *fans self*

Convicted by Dee Tenorio:

What's a girl to do when shit hits the fan and all her hard work is about to go kaboom? She goes to the man she loves to save him from the mad, bad, dangerous man and his goons. Katrina "K.K." Killian is on an undercover assignment that just gets blown to all kingdom come and her incredibly sexy hero, Cade Evigan, is in mortal danger too.

Katrina and Cade have a tumultuous relationship. She doesn't want to hurt him and he can't stay away from her brand of trouble. The depth of emotion is like that elephant in the room--you simply can't ignore it nor do you want to miss what happens next. Let's just say, it involves promises of doing laundry as a labor of love forever and ever amen.

Congratulations, ladies, on a job well done! And I hope there are many more great stories to come from you all!